fbpx

Small Business Website Essentials

Small Business Website Essentials I believe that if you spoke with just about any business owner they will tell you, building a new website is about the last thing they ever want to do. Business owners aren’t employees. They live and breathe the business they own and...

Local Business – Why Your Listings Must Be Accurate

Local Business – Why Your Listings Must Be Accurate Many local businesses have physical locations where potential customers or existing customers can enter and get a service or product. For these businesses, the only reason they even have an online presence is...

Google’s RankBrain: What You Need to Know

Google’s RankBrain: What You Need to Know Until the day someone builds up a company to rival Google, Google will continue to be the standard for Search Engine Optimization. That is why marketing companies dedicate thousands of hours each month working on coming...

Google My Business: How-To Guide

Google My Business: How-To Guide Google My Business (GMB for short) is a platform that most businesses think of only for Local Search Engine Optimization. While GMB is extremely important for Local SEO, it has so many other attributes that are necessary for a business...

Basics of SEO: Technical Made Simple

Basics of SEO: Technical Made Simple FollowFollowFollowFollow The technical aspect of SEO is centered around ensuring ease of use and relevance. This will be the last article in our Basics of Search Engine Optimization. In this issue we are going to talk about the...

Basics of SEO: Offsite

Basics of SEO: Offsite While 70% of the work most companies do is On-site optimization, the other 30% is generally dedicated to the off-site optimization. Factually, both are equally important and time should be split between the two. This is the next article in the...